Blogging is becoming a reliable source of recurrent revenue rather than just a muse. If you are an individual or the boss of a company, blogging will move up your list of priorities.
But today’s blogging doesn’t involve typing till your wrists hurt, as it did in the past. Instead of slapping a few words here and there with a visually appealing feature image, it is far more strategic.
The greatest blogging tools are used by successful bloggers so they never run out of material or attention.
What is blogging?
A blog, often known as a “weblog,” is a regular online journal or informational website maintained by an individual, group, or organization.
It presents information in reverse chronological order and is written in an informal or conversational style.
10 Beginner blogging tools
Tools for Content Ideation
1. ShareIt :
ShareIt is a free tool for content curation and influencer discovery that will be useful to social media teams and bloggers.
Step one is to enter a keyword into the search bar. ShareIt will compile a list of pertinent content pieces and social media handles for you.
There are numerous media formats for these pieces, including blogs, videos, and others.
It has a distinct influencers option that shows a list of well-known figures and websites that are pertinent to your search.
Utilizing the social sharing icons found next to each content suggestion on ShareIt, you may easily post information directly to your social media accounts.
- Articles can be filtered based on relevance and age.
- ShareIt is entirely cost-free.
- Any piece of content can be easily shared on social media.
- There are several adverts and unwanted pop-ups on the basic version.
- Only a small number of data types can be transferred, and the majority of the material would be absent.
- It can be difficult to link the two devices.
2. Quora :
People frequently use Quora, a question-and-answer website, to talk about a variety of topics. It is among the greatest blogging tools for coming up with ideas for in-depth blog posts.
All you have to do is look up the term that applies and then researches the topic that goes along with it. You’ll find a lot of inspiration for fresh blog posts.
On Quora, you can promote your goods or services in addition to receiving ideas and getting your questions answered.
There is a good probability that you will acquire the attention your business needs because a lot of people use Quora.
- It provides information on the most recent issues and conversation patterns.
- Millions of people use it and read what you post.
- You can crowdsource ideas on Quora.
- The user interface might use some work.
- If you choose the wrong topics, Quora will direct you to the incorrect section.
- The standard blogging functions are absent.
Tools for Content Organization
3. Trello :
One of the free blogging tools with incredible potential is Trello. It is a platform for cooperation that uses a single point of view to handle all the tasks, projects, and everyday activities.
The program is incredibly easy to use and intuitive. Simply log in, join a team, and start working together. More than 100 other programs, including Google Drive, Slack, Jira, and others, are integrated with it.
Trello makes it simple to share and completely transparent for all projects and activities.
- It is simple to add members. The user only needs to enter the new user’s email address to add them as a member.
- The system for sending out alerts is great.
- Due dates are available in Trello to help you stay on top of deadlines.
Tool to answer your questions (FAQ’s)
4. SocialNowa :
You can talk to your clients using chatbots that work on the web and on mobile devices, chatbots for Facebook Messenger, and more.
It has a simple dashboard and a mobile app so that users can ask questions at any time and from anywhere.
You can also use automation as much as you want to answer customer questions and make sales funnels.
You can use a chatbot template or make your own chatbot scenarios based on keywords and how customers act on your site.
It is easy to use and works well with your eCommerce platform, email marketing software, and help desk software.
- Outstanding technical assistance.
- Send out coupons and promos.
- Instagram commenting, posting, and replying may all be automated.
Tools for Content Optimization
5. Google Analytics :
Google Analytics is a strong, adaptable, and user-friendly tool. It enables marketers to identify the best channels that may aid them in achieving the greatest outcomes.
Giving insights about a website, readership, and other marketing sources is its primary goal. According to Google, the best feature of Google Analytics is that it gives you access to the best optimization advice.
It is one of the greatest analytics tools available for determining what is effective for a blog. It allows users to effectively communicate insights and monitor audience behavior.
- Provides a wealth of resources that are available for free.
- Adds new features on a regular basis.
- Manages numerous properties (websites to the majority of us) under a single account.
- Only provides a certain number of hits each month.
- Doesn’t follow the rules for protecting data in the EU.
- Not enough customer service.
6. Yoast SEO :
The finest tool for avid bloggers is Yoast SEO. It contains unique SEO criteria that will help you rank your blogs higher.
Yoast SEO gives you the chance to complete all SEO requirements when writing in WordPress, including the title, keywords, meta description, and others.
One of the most popular blogging programs, Yoast SEO, displays various dots, such as red and green, to indicate how SEO-friendly your material is.
It not only offers SEO analysis but also readability analysis, which aids in writing style improvement.
- The most useful keyword ideas come from Yoast SEO.
- White labeling is also possible with Yoast SEO.
- It provides precise tracking of SERP rank.
- You might endanger the security of your website.
- It slows down the website’s speed.
- It cannot provide canonical URLs.
7. Ubersuggest :
One of the best blogging tools for beginners that can come up with fresh, relevant keyword suggestions is Ubersuggest.
It enables you to obtain comprehensive statistics for each phrase, such as search volumes, typical CPCs, PPC competition, and SEO rankings.
Ubersuggest also recommends the top comparison-based, question-based, related, and prepositional keywords to help you rank higher. Consequently, it provides you with suggestions for various topics that could aid in increasing traffic.
For beginners who are not particularly familiar with other high-level SEO blogging tools, Ubersuggest is a one-stop solution.
- The program displays data as graphs and statistics.
- Ubersuggest offers keyword information based on location.
- There is no mobile app for Ubersuggest.
- On a few of its target categories, it has scant information.
Tools for Seamless Writing
8. Google Docs :
You may compose blog articles in your web browser using Google Docs, an online writing tool.
Documents and spreadsheets can be created, edited, and stored with them. Google Docs offers all functionality, including layouts, graphing, and commenting.
It is among the greatest blogging tools available for newbies. It not only enables content production but also sharing and administration.
As you work on the content, it automatically saves. You can keep the stored files on your drive indefinitely.
You can obtain a connection that can be shared with others, such as a work colleague or employer. Depending on your needs, you can add various plugins and extensions, including Grammarly, code blocks, and others.
- Google Docs offers all the tools needed for writing.
- Excellent formatting choices are available.
- It features an effective technique for sharing.
- Simple graphic alterations, particularly in comparison to Pages.
- Since many elements may only be accessed online, formatting may be challenging for most offline users.
- Some of the functions found in Microsoft Word are absent.
9. Grammarly :
To see how well your work fares against checks for spelling, sentence structure, punctuation, style, and more, simply copy and paste it into Grammarly’s online grammar analyzer.
You can view the initial score for free. With their subscription plans, you may access the specifics of what has to be changed as well as Grammarly’s recommendations.
If you don’t have access to a proofreader but still want the assurance that your blog entries are grammatically correct, this fantastic tool will come in handy.
- It carefully examines the text for any grammatical or structural mistakes.
- Grammar correction in real time
- It can be added to Google Chrome as a plug-in.
- It does not operate on all platforms.
- Its free edition has relatively few features.
10. Canva :
For bloggers, images are crucial for many reasons, including blog entries itself, social network posts, and more.
A good photograph can also become popular on Pinterest and quickly bring you thousands of visitors. It is impossible to overlook the fact that blog posts containing photos attract more readers, keep them on your site longer, and generate more shares.
You can create infographics, featured photos, or just a few images to include in your posts with Canva.
One of Canva’s biggest features is the abundance of templates that allow you to size all of your visuals precisely for each individual social media platform.
Choose the Pinterest template if you want to make it simple for your visitors to pin an image. Perhaps you’d want something that folks could tweet about. Then you would just select the Twitter template.
- Creating and customizing content is simple.
- You can use it to produce visual blog material.
- A sizable library is available for additions.
- It provides a free user with a quite small number of tools.
- Canva only allows users with a functioning internet to create or edit designs. There isn’t an offline app available.
You must always be alert when blogging. If you are a blogger, you must simultaneously possess the skills of a designer, an SEO strategist, a writer, and more. Blogging is simple with specialized tools like the ones we just covered.
Once you hit publish, you must put just as much effort into marketing. The most effective platform is social media. With automated post-scheduling and other cool features, Tozo can help you here.